Aims and Scope
Caspian Journal of Chemistry (CJC) is an international journal covering general fields of chemistry. CJC welcomes high quality original papers in English dealing with experimental, theoretical and applied research related to all branches of chemistry. Review articles discussing specific areas of chemistry will also be published. CJC ensures visibility of your research results to a worldwide audience in science. You are kindly invited to submit your manuscript to the Editor-in-Chief. All contributions in the form of original papers, review articles or short communications will be peer reviewed and published free of charge after acceptance.
Submission of a manuscript implies that:
1) The work described has not been published before (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis).
2) It is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
3) Its publication has been approved by all coauthors, if any, as well as by the responsible authorities at the institute where the work has been carried out.
4) Authors agree to automatic transfer of the copyright to the publisher, if and when their manuscript is accepted for publication.
5) The manuscript will not be published elsewhere